Jake with his new iPod radio docking station. He was SO excited!
Jon with his new Sony Bravia surround sound. he has been talking about surround sound forever. I bought this before Thanksgiving and kept it hidden at a friend's house until a couple of days before Christmas. I wrapped it and stuck it in a closet and didn't bring it out until everyone finished opening gifts. Jon was extremely surprised. I was thankful that it was still a surprise because he always probes me forever to find out if I got him anything and how much I sent. He was totally floored and somehow I managed to pull it off this year!!
Marcus with his new Fisher Price Little People Garage! He is saying, "oooooooh!"
Jake with his GI Joes. I haven't seen him smile that big in a long time. Santa must have done a great job this year!!
Marcus in his handmade rocking chair. He was so excited that it was just his size. Oh, and very possessive of it too! No one but Marcus was allowed to sit in the chair!

No comments:
Post a Comment